The mission of Franklin High School and Toby Johnson Middle School is to challenge students to maximize their potential as learners, achievers, and productive world citizens.
To that end, Franklin High School and Toby Johnson Middle School will provide for all students:
- Rigorous standards-based curricula in preparation for advanced educational opportunities
- Career paths to provide a "school to career" link with employment and higher education
- The knowledge and skill necessary to attain optimal health and physical fitness and to maintain both throughout their lives
- Opportunity for personal development through cultural, athletic, and extra-curricular activities
- An atmosphere that fosters mutual respect, acceptance of diversity, and cooperative, collegial behavior opportunity to contribute positively to their society and community
- Curriculum that incorporates the use of technological skills necessary for academic and career success